Below are links to valuable resources for Scouts and Adults
Resources for Scouts
- Troop Meeting Plan
- The Campfire Program Planner
- Unit Money-Earning Application
- Uniform Inspection
- Boy Scout Resources at BoyScoutTrail.com
- How to pack a Backpack
- Backpacking Checklist
- 2016 Boy Scout Requirements for Rank
- Transition to New 2016 Rank Requirements
- Introduction to Merit Badges
- Blue Card Infographic
- Troop 224 MB Counselors
- Popular Merit Badges
Resources for Parents and Adults
- Language of Scouting – glossary of terms used in the scouting program.
- Activity Consent Form and Approval by Parents or Legal Guardian (Permission Slip)
- Troop Resource Survey
- Tour and Activity Plan
- Guide to Safe Scouting Online Version
Health and Medical Record
- Information about health forms is provided by scouting.org.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A, B and C Parts A and B are completed annually by participants in all Scouting events. Part C is for the physical exam that is required for participants in any event that exceeds 72 consecutive hours, for all high-adventure base participants, or when the nature of the activity is strenuous and demanding.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Part D is required to be reviewed by all participants of a high-adventure program at one of the national high-adventure bases and shared with the examining health-care provider before completing Part C.
50 Miler Award Application
District Award of Merit Nomination (33720)
Honor Unit Application – Troops
Knot – Boy Scout Leader’s Training Award
Knot – Scoutmaster’s Key
Rank Advancement Report (33403)
Scoutmaster Award of Merit Nomination
Silver Beaver Nomination
- Troop 224 Resources
- Spring Camporee: The Highland Games
- Troop 224 Crossover Information
Address: 6031 Lee Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Phone: (423) 892-8323
Helpful Scouting Links
Welcome to BSA! – Boy Scouts of America
My Scouting – My Scouting Training (to include Youth Protection Training)
BSA Forms! – Download official BSA Forms
Boys Life Magazine – Subscribe today!
Scouting Magazine – A fantastic resource for all adult leaders